Head of Ethical Hackers Team - מיועד לסטודנטים לתואר שני
IPV SecurityIPV Security is seeking a Team Leader of Ethical Hackers (penetration test
The Team Leader should be an experienced Ethical Hacker himself.
He/She will lead and be part of the Ethical Hacker team.
He/she will be someone who would conduct Manual Penetration Tests on a wide range of IT infrastructure, products, networks, devices, applications and assess the effectiveness of information security controls and tools at customers’ sites.
• ?The team leader will lead internal and external security assessments and penetration tests, including mobile, wireless, network and application penetration tests.
• Train and support junior penetration testing staff.
• Lead penetration tests against systems of extreme complexity.
• Write reports documenting the findings including all vulnerabilities, potential issues, and strengths found during the test.
• Drive the discovery of new vulnerability exploitation techniques.
• Develop new and custom techniques for various types of security assessments and penetration tests.
Job Requirements:Must have a minimum experience of having executed Penetration & Resilience testing,
in all of the following areas of expertise:
• Windows, Linux, Active Directory
• NAC Bypass
• Wireless enterprise environments
• Applications and website
• Expert knowledge of the Kali Linux suite of penetration test tools.
• 2-4 Years of experience of being either a Team Leader or a Project Manager.
• Professional certifications such as CEH, CPT, CISSP or equivalent.
• Must be self-managed and able to work both autonomously and also as part of a team.
• Be able to present plans and ideas in a concise and accurate manner.
• Excellent verbal and writing abilities, both in Hebrew and in English.
Required Experience:5-6 שנים
Locations:מרכז, השרון, השפלה