Want to work with the brightest technological minds out there?
We invite you to come and be a part of the serving team in Yahoo Tel Aviv which is responsible for the development of Yahoo’s extremely successful and huge scale native ad serving platform. We deal with tremendous amounts of data everyday (over 2B daily calls) and are running machine learning jobs which are powering the decision-making on runtime. We own over 2000 production nodes and are running on top of one of the largest grid networks in the world.
Well…now we can offer you to join our team!
Currently we are looking for a System Monitoring Engineer who will be part of the responsive system monitoring team which perform system monitoring and operations coding tasks.
The work will be done in shifts in the Tel Aviv R&D Center as well as from home.
- Students for CS, Electric engineering or similar fields
- Second semester and above
- Available for work in shifts (at least 3 8-hours shifts per week including weekends).
- Some scripting background – You should mention specifically what kind of a scripting background OR
- Some scripting background – You should mention specific scripting experience/knowledge
- Experience with Linux/Unix like systems
- Unix system administration – advantage
- Responsible, responsive.
- Flexible hours