Radware, a leader in the field of Cloud and Cybersecurity services, is looking for a talented highly-motivated SW engineer to join one of its growing inspiring development teams.
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for the design, development and deployment of Radware SaaS solution. You will be using modern technologies such as Java, Spring, Kubernetes, Docker, Go, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Redis and other advanced tools which are running in our scalable cloud infrastructure.
What you will do?
- Develop cutting-edge, scalable and high-performance applications based on a microservices architecture.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and Product Managers to deliver a state-of-the-art product.
- Craft clean, maintainable and resilient code.
- Working closely with the Engineering and DevOps teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Continuously improve and learn new technological skills.
What do you need to succeed?
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS, writing shell scripts
- Hands-on experience with Java code language
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies – advantage
- Hands-on experience with micro-services concepts and design patterns – advantage
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Strong problem-solving ability and a "Can-do approach"
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
for further information: