HARMAN Automotive is a leading global SW high-tech company owned by Samsung, located in Hod Ha-Sharon, focusing on cutting edge Vehicles SW management solutions
We develop and deliver SW products for the automotive industry, providing cutting edge solutions for worldwide well-known Auto companies such as Audi, Mercedes, Subaru, Jaguar Land Rover, Renault, Tesla, GM & more….
The role includes testing of the product and improvement of the testing infrastructure and code coverage tools.
• A Computer Science/ Computer Engineer student,
• Available for 2 -3 full days or 4 half days a week during the semester, and 3-4 days during the summer vacation –
• Knowledge in the principals of SW development: algorithms, data structures, programming
• Knowledge in SW coding in :C or Java / C++ or C#
• Fast learner and very committed
• Independent, with internal drive and self-motivated
• Self-learner with passion for technologies