Mathematical Game Designer
Playtika was founded in late 2010 and immediately enjoyed sky-rocketing growth. Playtika is managed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs and gaming industry pioneers.
Playtika was acquired by Caesars Interactive Entertainment, a subsidiary of Caesars Entertainment Corporation, the world's most diversified casino entertainment company.
Playtika offers unique multi-platform social games. The games are already enjoyed by millions of users globally in more than 10 platforms.
Playtika operates in five centers in three countries: Israel, Ukraine and Belarus.
- Develop new slot play mechanics
- Building meth models for new social casino game features such as: slot machines, roulette, Black Jack, Video, Poker etc
- Work together with cross functional teams on site and remotely
- Routinely contributing to new game design/conception
- Monitor games payout and on-going improvement of the math models of the game
- Defining new bonus logic and new machine features
- Analyze game play characteristics
- Work with others to develop game prototypes and tools
- Work closely with other internal units of the company
- M.Sc./B.Sc. degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, Economics or physics from leading university – a must
- A strong understanding of probability and its application to games of chance
- A strong understanding of combinatorics
- Experience in designing casino games or games economy – an advantage
- Excellent proficiency with Excel
- A passion for the gaming industry
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, dedicated and willing to work outside of standard working hours
- High Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Fluent English is required. Russian speaker- an advantage