QA / Automation - student positio
Reporty Homeland Security is looking for: QA / Automation - student position
About Reporty: Reporty has set out to bridge the gap between the people and the resources designed to help them. We are introducing the most innovative technology the public safety sector has ever seen. Using the power of the crowd, Reporty is revolutionizing the way first response and public safety agencies manage events in the field.
Location: Tel Aviv, Rothschild
Description: Position involves writing automation tests and manual testing of iOS/Android mobile app, write test cases and test scenarios, and track bugs and issues.The individual will work closely with developers and product manager, and will be involved in the life cycle of mobile app development.
Suitable for 60%-100% workload.
1. Studying towards first degree in Computer Science / Engineering degree.
2. Finished 4 semesters.
3. Good Knowledge in an OOP language (preferably Java) - Must.
4. Manual/automated testing experience - advantage
5. Experience/knowledge in mobile development/QA - advantage
6. Highly independent, proactive and with the ability to self learn
7. Self-motivated, and ability to work under pressure
8. Fluent spoken and written English and Hebrew.
9. Excellent teamwork skills.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com