דרוש/ה Test Engineer - Smart Sensing & Vision Group - Intern position
Test Engineer - Smart Sensing & Vision Group - Intern position
General Motors Advanced Technical Center – Israel is a research center focusing on creating and evaluating innovative applied concepts for future vehicles.
The Smart Sensing and Vision Systems group is responsible for developing perception algorithms and novel sensing systems for active automotive safety and autonomous driving.
We are looking for an engineer (Possibly Intern- available for 70-80% position) who will be in charge of test data acquisition for a computer vision research project. The work includes the installation of various cameras and other sensors, performing calibration of the sensors in the lab, coding required interfaces and collecting the data. It may also include additional tasks to support the project, such as: writing software for processing the data or the algorithm results, writing software for synchronizing different sensors, maintain a Linux data storage system. In case the candidate has mechanical or electrical craftsmanship additional supporting tasks like building the physical data collection equipment can be also part of the job.
- Experience in working with cameras (installing drivers, capturing images, calibrating)
- Excellent technical attitude (working and installing software in different operating systems)
- Basic C / C++ programming knowledge
- Experience in the computer vision domain
- Relevant studies
- Familiarity with Linux and system administration
- mechanical and electrical craftsmanship
ניתן לשלוח קו"ח למייל: firstname.lastname@example.org