דרוש/ה בוגר/ת תואר שני או שלישי עם רקע מובהק ב Machine Learning
Location: Petah – Tikva
Research Engineer (IL)
Thomson Reuters is looking for a talented researcher with a strong machine learning background to help build industry-leading language technology.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Solve NLP problems using Machine Learning techniques.
- Interact with the development teams and with the product department to ensure optimal application of the algorithms
- Develop machine learning NLP toolkit to allow quick solutions of a large variety of NLP problems
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- M.Sc. or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or Electrical Engineering, with specialization in machine learning or natural language processing.
- Solid Machine Learning background and familiar with standard techniques.
- Solid software development experience, preferably with Java.
- Exposure to scripting languages and relational databases
- Scientific thinking and the ability to invent and come up with novel solutions to algorithmic questions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
• Innovative thinker • Problem solver • Self-managed (independent) • Responsible • Hard worker
For application please send your CV to CLFJobs@thomsonreuters.com