דרוש/ה embedded real-time SW Developer
embedded real-time SW Developer
Description and Responsibilities:
Focus: Developing and practicing failure analysis methodologies for EyeQ based systems in the embedded SW Group.
• Root cause analysis of performance and safety related failures in field and development.
• Develop and implement failure analysis algorithms.
• Reviews and approves failure analysis reports provided by internal or external sources.
• Responds to product returns by failure analysis, reporting and corrective action recommendations.
• Assists in developing test plans and processes to improve product reliability.
• Main interface with the RMA department
• Electrical/Software Engineering/Computer Science degree
• 5+ years hands-on experience with embedded real-time SW development.
• Experience in C programming on embedded real time systems.
• Knowledge of micro controllers fundamentals and architecture.
• Acquaintance with assembly language (any).
• Practical debugging experience.
• Fluent English & Hebrew
ניתן לשלוח קו"ח למייל: firstname.lastname@example.org