Student for Deep Learning Research - IBM
About the job
Would you like to play a key role in developing cutting edge AI and machine learning algorithms and applying them to real life challenging problems? The Cognitive Information Analytics department at IBM Research is looking for an excellent PhD or MSc computer science student with a passion for technology. If you possess superb programming skills as well as the ability to develop innovative algorithms, if you think out-of-the-box and are interested to join a group of great researchers, working on various challenging problems in the field of intelligent systems, this is the job for you!
- Conduct research in the field of deep learning applied to text analysis.
- Efficiently implement algorithms and run experiments on real data.
- Integrate algorithms as software components in a complex development environment.
- M.Sc. or higher degree student in computer science/engineering (Outstanding 3rd year B.Sc. students may also apply)
- Background in machine learning and deep learning
- Hands on experience in writing code
- Innovative thinking, creative and independent
- 2+ years of academic studies horizon
- Authorized to work in Israel or hold an applicable work permit required by the Israeli law
- Excellent programming and engineering skills
- Experience in natural language processing
- Good research and self-learning skills
Location Tel Aviv/ Haifa
Direct link for submitting CV
For more details please contact