Machine Learning Researcher - IBM
About the job
Would you like to play a key role in developing cutting edge AI and machine learning algorithms and applying them to real life challenging problems? The Cognitive Information Analytics department at IBM Research is looking for an excellent machine learning researcher with a passion for technology. If you are into creating innovative algorithms, if you think out-of-the-box and are interested to join a group of great researches solving challenging text analytics problems using machine learning and deep learning techniques, join us!
- Conduct research in the field of deep learning applied to text analysis.
- Efficiently implement algorithms and run experiments on real data.
- Integrate algorithms as software components in a complex development environment.
- PhD in computer science. Outstanding MSc graduates may also apply.
- Strong background in machine learning and deep learning
- Hands on experience in writing code
- Innovative thinking, creative and capable of thinking
- Experience in Java and/or Python
- Excellent academic track record in machine learning and/or natural language processing research
- Authorized to work in Israel or hold an applicable work permit required by the Israeli law
- Excellent programming and engineering skills
- Good research and self-learning skills
- Experience in scalable and parallel big data platforms and algorithms
Location Tel Aviv/ Haifa
Direct link for submitting CV
For more details please contact