AI Software Engineer
About the job
Would you like to play a key role helping to turn our cutting edge AI and machine learning research into real life solutions?
The Cognitive Information Analytics department at IBM Research is looking for a talented hands-on software engineer with a passion for technology and a wide-angle view on software architecture and design. We want you to play a key role helping us take the next steps towards a computer that understands and reasons over text.
If you think out-of-the-box, like to push your limits, and have excellent communication skills, your place is with us!
- Efficiently Implement algorithms
- Implement software components as services
- Integrate software components in a complex development environment – front-end, back-end, data persistency
- Assist in architecture, API definition and software design
- M.A. / M.Sc. or higher degree in computer science (Outstanding B.A. / B.Sc. candidates can also apply)
- Excellent engineering skills, previous experience with architecting, designing, and developing complex engineering solutions on the cloud
- Hands on experience writing code
- A strong academic background and able to learn new domains and technologies
- Able to effectively interface with teams of software engineers and researchers from different disciplines
- Authorized to work in Israel or hold an applicable work permit required by the Israeli law
- Knowledge of Java full stack
- Experience in machine learning and/or NLP algorithms
- Experience with methodological design and design patterns
Location Tel Aviv/ Haifa
Direct link for submitting CV
For more details please contact